Thursday, November 17, 2011

Intro...





Hello.  Welcome to my new blog! I am designing this blog to show you what Funky Designs & Things that I have discovered online, in magazines or created myself.  (And whatever else I want to sprinkle in) I have always had a passion for decorating...even since I was a little girl...I would make my own dollhouse furniture out of my Dad's scrap wood box... :)

I love taking something old or plain...putting a twist on it and making it new...unique...beautiful.  I bought a house in May and I have (with the help of friends and my parents) completely transformed it into a cutesy home.  It is still a work in progress but it is getting there. I will blog before and after pics of my projects. 

Feel free to comment, suggest, etc on any of my posts.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated.   

No comments:

Post a Comment